Take it to an IRC chat or whatever where the both of you can keep
going with this pointless and obviously selfish discussion that is not
even close to the OP question and had been discussed a lot over the
net, being one of those things where you think you're right and use
it, and somebody else don't and use something else, but both of you
are SURE that the other is wrong.

Do that please so my mail checker won't come with warnings every 10
minutes and save me the time of reading just to see you both keep
chatting (yes, it looks exactly as a private chat).

Don't get me wrong, you both surely are good pros and probably have
helped a lot of people (including me, maybe), but this thread has gone
too far and now there's no point in going on, if you want, please
don't post to the list, private reply each other ok.

--
Daniel da Veiga
Computer Operator - RS - Brazil