Alexander,

DG_DISABLE_DEBUG strips debugging information from binaries, making them smaller (and faster)

Jeff.

On 30/04/06, Alexander Skwar < [EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Jeff Rollin wrote:

> I know a lot of people don't recommend this, but I haven't had any
> trouble with CFLAGS="-O3", specifically in firefox 1.5.0.2

If -O3 REALLY gives a speedup depends heavily on your CPU. You
might not get a speedup at all - and, more likely, you might
not get a *noticeable* speedup.

Alexander Skwar

PS: Please no HTML!
--
How many surrealists does it take to screw in a lightbulb?

One to hold the giraffe and one to fill the bathtub with brightly colored
power tools.