On 5/31/06, JimD <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Wow.  Google shows a list of every group it finds your email in and
displays it in a drop down.  I guess People should think twice about
using their real contact information, name/email, in a group.

Am I the only one that is bothered by this?  Or should I remove some of
the tinfoil layers from around my head? :-)

It is a little distressing to see every posting you've made to any
public group since the beginning of time all listed on a single page.
And it is a gold-mine for anybody that might want to investigate you
online...

But considering that they are *public* forums, and the postings are
available via other archives, I guess I can't really complain too
much.  After all, it's not like you can see every personal email I
have sent or received there....

-Richard