Henti Smith wrote:
Hi guys, I've got a virtual domain setup for postfix working .. all good ..
however I want to setup a spam@ and ham@ address for all domains in the
virtual lookup table (mysql) to go via a transport to the script that
procresses the mail.

I've added the transport in main.cf

transport_maps = pcre:/etc/postfix/dspam_lerning_transport.pcre
local_recipient_maps = $transport_maps

but I'm getting this when I try to send to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Recipient address rejected: User unknown in virtual mailbox table

any ideas ?

Depending on which virtual guide you followed your virtual domains are going to be under virtual_mailbox_domains rather than transport.

I'd add the virtual aliases into the db for ham and spam, if you're using PostfixAdmin you can add spam and ham in as accounts that are created automatically wheneven a new domain is added.

kashani