I rebooted into my 2.6.22-rc3-rsdl1.0-hrt2 kernel and the X server
crashes (reminds me of Beryl on Ubuntu, but this time, there is a
blank black screen and no mouse). The problem is, my laptop has no
serial port, and therefore, I can't dmesg after starting X. Because my
keyboard has gone belly-up (because Xorg acquired it), I cant
[Control][Alt][Fn] to get into the virtual console and I need to a
safe hard reboot ([Alt][PrintScreen][R,S,E,I,K,U,B]) to get back to
the console.

What info should I post? And if this is a kernel bug, what info should
I email to lkml?