On Jan 13, 2008 8:24 PM, Michael Schmarck
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> >> So I'd rather say, that it would be better, if there were no install
> >> CD at all.
> >
> > But it can be done.
>
> It's not worth the effort, though, as far as I'm concerned.

Since your are not concerned about releasing them, you should find no
issue to let others do it. It is the community spirit, when folks add
a new way to do something, just enlarging the panel of possibilities
without negative impact on existing solutions, even if it doesn't suit
your own needs, since you still have the possibility to setup your
system by the older way,  there is no reason to prevent motivated
people from implementing their alternative solution.

For PXE, GRML as well as gentoo minimal cd installations, what is
mostly important is freedom to choose :)

Gal'