On Sunday 13 January 2008, Naga Toro wrote:
> About Ciarans people skills I agree they are none to slim, but the
> points he makes are valid and since this is an open project he has
> every right to voice his opinion.

But he has no right to waltz around with *destructive*intent* while
doing it. We should not conflate these two things. I am an external
observer at a distance and it looks to me like Ciaran likes to troll
and break stuff. Why should the group at large give him a platform to
speak on if that truly is his intent?

If you read Daniel's articles about the genesis of Gentoo, he mentions
Stampede and the underlying problems he observed. I see significant
parallels between then and now.

--
Alan McKinnon
alan dot mckinnon at gmail dot com