On Tue, Feb 12, 2008 at 05:37:16PM +0800, Penguin Lover Mark David Dumlao
squawked:
> TOTALLY WEIRD.  I do a layman -L on my machine and strangely enough, ecatmur
> isn't listed.  I think I've used it beore on layman though, so I look up the
> overlays listing on the gentoo overlays list, here:
> http://www.gentoo.org/proj/en/overlays/layman-global.txt
>
> Sure enough, ecatmur is present.  So I just blindly go layman -a ecatmur and
> he gets added.

Did you run layman --fetch to update the overlays?

The true significance of Sacajawea's involvement
in the Lewis and Clark expedition:
  It was the first documented trip in history where men asked a woman for
  directions and followed them, allowing them to arrive at their destination.
Sortir en Pantoufles: up 431 days, 13:22