On Friday 27 June 2008, Grant wrote:

> > | yeah, mixing isn't good. Pure systems are way more stable.
>
> Now that's an interesting idea.  Makes sense.  It sounds like I should
> either learn to live with stable packages only, or go all out testing.

I used to run ~x86 back when even the stable was . . . <aheam> unstable.
After a few months of regular breakages I decided to go back stable and I
have been very happy ever since.  However, I am still running a number of
applications ~x86, but not of course my system/toolchain and have not
experienced any problems.
--
Regards,
Mick