b.n. wrote:
Grant ha scritto:
Lately it seems like a new problem pops up every day and every time I
try to do something new it doesn't work.  Anybody else experiencing
that lately?

- Grant

Yes. Looks like my Gentoo box is rotting these days, but most probably it's me not having time at all to iron out even the smallest things.

I have however a couple of *persistent* quirks I don't know how to fix. One is Kopete refusing at all to delete MSN contacts. The other is Flash+CompizFusion interacting badly. But I can live with that.

m.
I think I remembered seeing something on the compizfusion ml about issues with flash.

--Joshua Doll