Daniel Iliev <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I'll be as direct as possible. Please, do the same.
>

> I've read your site but I could not find the info I'm looking for.
> Please, quote the following two lines and provide the relevant text
> under each of them.
>
> ====================
>
> Line 1: Why do you think there is no problem to mix GPL with CDDL?
>
> ====================
>
> Line 2: Full quotation of the lawyers' conclusion

Why do you start a new round and why are you now asking for completely
different things?

Did you read the GPL to understand what the GPL allows?

No non-GPL source is based on or derived from GPL code.

If you claim that there is a problem, it would be _you_ who needs to prove this
claim.

Jörg

       [EMAIL PROTECTED]                (uni)