On Tue, Jul 01, 2008 at 05:23:20AM +0300, Daniel Iliev wrote:
> On Mon, 30 Jun 2008 22:10:44 -0400
> Michael Pobega <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> > > alsamixer is the only other thing that comes to mind.
> >
> > Well I have everything turned to max and still no microphone sound. Or
> > should I turn some things down in alsamixer?
> >

> Any chance you have forgotten some muted channels?
>
> ("m" is the key for "mute on/off toggle" in alsamixer)

Jeez, how could I not notice something so obvious.

Thanks.

Now to find a good VoIP client...Can anyone help me out with that?
Looking for something cross-platform (Windows/Linux) that can do
webcam/audio support. I tried WengoPhone but the registration site seems
to be down...

--
If programmers deserve to be rewarded for creating innovative
programs, by the same token they deserve to be punished if they