Hi,

some time ago I asked what to do if kde blocks kde...
The according HowTo (emergeing from monolithic
to split kde install) says one has first
to unmerge the old monolithic installation of
kde and the install the split stuff.

But regardless what I am doing...
emerge -C <blocking item>
shows me a rmoving action on my harddisc and
the following
emerge --pretend --color=n --verbose --update --deep world
still shows that item being blocking new stuff.
I think _physically_ the old stuff is rmoved but
from emerge's point of view it is still there.

How can I fix that problem ?

Kind regards,
Meino Cramer