Mike Kazantsev wrote:
On Wed, 04 Feb 2009 01:36:55 +0200
Nikos Chantziaras <rea...@arcor.de> wrote:

Since your ISP offers you the option to have two different IP, yes that the best choice. Over here I would have to pay quite some money to get an extra IP. So you're lucky I guess.

There is plenty of address space on IPv6. One can set up a tunnel, if
ISP doesn't provide it yet.
After that, it's as simple as enabling forwarding in kernel and opening
a FORWARD chain, and you can have 64+ bits of real addresses behind it,
no translation or port forwarding.

And teredo (in form of miredo daemon) offers ability to access IPv6
from anywhere (like public hotspots) w/o setting up any tunneling.

Of course, it's not much use for public server, but certainly useful
for ssh (among over things) to networks behind nat.

I can't say I understood what you said, but the majority of ISPs give clients v4 IPs? Mine for example right now (it's dynamic) is 79.123.149.101. That's the only way to reach me from WAN.