Mike Kazantsev wrote:
On Wed, 04 Feb 2009 03:21:17 +0200
Nikos Chantziaras <rea...@arcor.de> wrote:
I can't say I understood what you said, but the majority of ISPs give clients v4 IPs? Mine for example right now (it's dynamic) is 79.123.149.101. That's the only way to reach me from WAN.

Not quite what I've meant, but just to illustrate a point...

emerge miredo (I think it's ebuild is still in bugzilla)
/etc/init.d/miredo start

And there you go, now you can access this machine by IPv6 address on
teredo interface.

Thanks for the info. I've looked it up on Wikipedia for the details. I guess the catch here though is that I'm unreachable by people with no IPv6 on their operating system?