On Sun, 2009-04-12 at 18:32 +0100, Neil Bothwick wrote:

> > > I've no ideas on the crash,except for increasing the verbosity of the
> > > logging, but you can use mythweb to see what is recorded, and set up
> > > new recordings.
> >
> > What I mean by 'check if it's working correctly' is that I've had this
> > problem in the past with Mythtv where LiveTV won't work and I have to
> > restart the server to make it work.  I've restarted the server several
> > times and even rebooted once.  I need to know if it's getting a signal
> > from the TV card.
>
> Set up a recording in MythWeb, then check if it has recorded.

I'm emerging mythweb now, but the last time I installed it I couldn't
get it to work because the documentation wasn't very good and there were
all  kinds of obscure settings.  It didn't work out of the box.  This
was a couple of years ago.  Is there any way I can get mythfrontend to
tell me why it's segfaulting?