Steve wrote:
On the down-side, they both seem to have relatively steep learning curves relative to my primary objective... i.e. keeping notes about communications with infrequent contracts... so, for example, if I were about to meet someone from Acme Corp next week, and I remembered having met an Acme Corp director last year (but had forgotten the date; where we met; and his name...) then I'd want to be able to find this information from my contracts management system. SimpleCustomer is heading in the right direction - but I think its interface falls short of my requirements.
Erm - freaky, I meant contacts, I think, even though I typed contracts - and that still made sense. Weird... I was definitely thinking "contacts" - but I guess this would be useful for establishing business "contracts"... :-\

So far I've not got far with either Groupware suite... they're both close - I wonder how hard it would be to tailor them... Hmmm.