Steve wrote:
Stumped by why the installation test for SASL failed, I ploughed on to see where it took me. The answer to this, is as far as trying to access my (working) IMAP server... eGroupware reports:
*The connection to the IMAP Server failed!!*

NO, Authentication failed.
Erm, update... having changed nothing - except using another email client to write the above email... it's started working.

I'm not sure what the glitch was - as far as I'm aware I changed nothing and it suddenly started working.

Next step: conquer the InfoLog... at the moment any log entry I enter seems to disappear from address-book entries. I suspect this is due to how I've tried to use it, rather than being a bug, however.