On 11/28/2009 3:18 PM, Chuck Robey wrote:
Several comments about answers here. First, to Marcus Wanner, yes, the first
two eclipse packages work for 3.5, but they AREN'T eclipse, they are plugins for
eclipse (plugins for what I really want).  The 3rd is eclipse-sdk, the only one
you don't cover and the only one I really need.  Of course I know how to handle
them, but without having eclipse itself, it's not useful.
In that case, you would follow my instructions, except change the
ACCEPT_KEYWORDS="~x86" emerge -pv eclipse-ecj
command to
ACCEPT_KEYWORDS="~x86" emerge -pv eclipse-sdk
and the
emerge -av eclipse-ecj
command to
emerge -av eclipse-sdk

However, if you have it working, you can disregard my advice entirely.

Marcus

Marcus