On Wed, 10 Feb 2010 16:59:16 +0000, Stroller wrote:

> The message posted to Gentoo-dev suggests that Qt3 is going away right
> about NOW, but this doesn't seem to add up to what I'm seeing.

The message says it will be masked on Feb 21st and removed on March 21st.
So you have eleven days to add it to package.unmask and nearly six weeks
before you need to add the kde-sunset overlay. That's assuming the ebuilds
that depend on QT3 haven't been updated to wiork with QT4, which is
highly likely as that would require upstream changes for most of them too.

It's a minor inconvenience, but they are giving us a decent warning.

--
Neil Bothwick

Earlier, I didn't have time to finish anything. This time I w