On Wed, 10 Feb 2010 11:19:37 -0800, Mark Knecht wrote:

> And I cannot update mythfrontend on my desktop machine without
> updating EVERY machine on the network to 0.22, so that's 2 desktops, 2
> dedicated machines hooked to TVs and the server. That's a lot of work
> just because someone decides they don't want to support it anymore.

I doubt MythTV 0.21 is supported any more, so it's a bit late to be
worrying about using unsupported software.

Personally, I'm pleased they are no longer spending time on EOL software
and devoting it to the current set. By building binary packages, the
downtime is minimal and if you use the same themes as before (I don't
like the new 0.22 default) there's little relearning for your family.

--
Neil Bothwick

In the 60's people took acid to make the world weird.
Now the world is weird and people take Prozac to make it normal.