Am Mittwoch, 10. Februar 2010 schrieb Volker Armin Hemmann:

> > Well I only had some issues with packages that didn't have a 4.4 version,
> > like soliduiserver. So I guessed they don't need that anymore and a
> > removed it. Turned out it was a hard block because I had it in world.
>
> so? set -virtuoso in make.conf.
>
> neither soprano nor kdelibs hard-depend on it.

That was the first I tried, but then portage told me that something, it must
have been kdelibs, depended on soprano[dbus,raptor,redland,virtuoso]. So next
I tried with -semantic-desktop, but that, too, Hm... now it doesn’t anymore.
I don’t know what changed it, perhaps the cleanup of old 4.3 packages. :-/

Well, whatever. I let it download over night and install during the afternoon
while I was out. Now it’s too late to ponder about it any further. Who knows,
perhaps I can even befriend with all that stuff.
--
Gruß | Greetings | Qapla'
*** Quits: TITANIC (Excess Flood)