Hi there!

The 2.1.x-Version of Skype seems to use pulseaudio if it finds a pulsaudio-
deamon running, and doesn't allow to chose the audio device in this case.

What I want to have is very simple:
* Ringtone and any other sound produced by skype shall go to the internal
sound device with loudspeakers connected
* Audiostream for talking to someone shall go to the USB-Headset.

How do I configure this?

What I've tried so far:
* pacmd shows skype as single client. I couldn't find a way to redirect it to
the headset
* I've installed padevchoser, but it only allows me to change the default
device, and the setting seems to be ignored by skype.

Thanks
     Alex