On Tue, 23 Feb 2010 15:48:35 +0000 (UTC), Grant Edwards wrote:

> I get the impression you always read the mailing lists on a
> single machine?  I read Gmane's "lists" from 4-5 different
> machines and locations. Duplicating all that mail locally on
> all those machines would be a pain.

No, I read them from a number of machines but using a single server that
handles all the filtering too.

--
Neil Bothwick

Theory is when you know everything, but nothing works.
Reality is when everything works, but you don't know why.
However, usually theory and reality are mixed together :
Nothing works, and nobody knows why not.