On Thu, Feb 25, 2010 at 08:45:27PM +0000, Mick wrote:
> > So maybe file a bug? I
> > don't know whether this is a configuration/USE issue or something
> > hardcoded in the distribution.
>
> I will file a bug, but I am not entirely sure what I should file it under, so
> that it does not get rejected:
>
> gpg-agent which is calling pinentry-qt?

I'd file it against gpg-agent and hope that if it is something related
to the qt3-qt4 transition, one of the bug-wranglers will cc the qt
team. I'd probably also file it as either minor or enhancement, since
technically the man page does warn you about it.

Normally I would ask around the list first to see if anyone can
reproduce your problem before filing a bug. But since I've practically
the only one answering your mail on this issue.... Let's hope that it
is either reproducible or that the bug wranglers can find out a
trivial reason why it isn't.

Cheers,

Willie W. Wong                                     ww...@math.princeton.edu
         et vice versa   ~~~  I. Newton