On Wednesday 03 March 2010 03:54:06 Dale wrote:
> I did click around on the site earlier but I'm not registered to do
> anything else.  I just went back and tried to navigate a bit more.  I
> went to a thread then clicked to go back to the main page.  Dicks hat
> band could not have done it better.  That thing locked up like a whore
> on the front row.  lol  It was a 53% loading and trying to get something
> that is 18.9Kib.  It's been a couple minutes now and it is still sitting
> there.  I'm thinking that only a kill -9 will make this "whore" move
> again.  Please excuse my humor.
>
> So, whatever it is, it affects us both.

I fear the worst :-)

I see KDE-4.4.1 just showed up in the tree and the Changelog has some
interesting javascript-related bugs fixed. So what I'm gonna do is rebuild
this latest KDE and see if that makes a difference. If not, disable $STUFF one
at a time. If that doesn't work, I shall have to change a 6 year browsing
habit :-(

--
alan dot mckinnon at gmail dot com