On Wed, Mar 3, 2010 at 2:38 PM, Dale <rdalek1...@gmail.com> wrote:
>  Also, if you file a bug report somewhere, I got to the site, click on a
> thread then try to go back to the home page by clicking on the link in the
> top box.  So far, it has not been able to get past that point.  Oh, my CPU
> is at 100% doing whatever it is doing.

FWIW I just tried it in Konqueror 4.4.0 on Windows XP (work computer)
and, while it didn't use any noticeable CPU, Konqueror did get stuck
on a blank page spawning dozens and dozens of kwalletd and kioslave
processes for about 2 or 3 minutes, and then suddenly the page
displayed and everything settled down, back to normal. It seems random
but has happened every couple pages while clicking around in the site.
Weird.