Hey Everyone!
    I have a litter of five pups, two weeks old now, four of which are up
for adoption, free to good homes.  I live in Blacksburg, VA.  I refuse to
ship, but I will drive up to a couple of hours away to meet someone halfway.
If I can't find good homes for them, I'll have to give them to the local
petshop!!  Its my last resort, and I would *really* rather find people from
this list, beacause I know for a fact that they would get caring homes.
Please let me know if you're interested.  They aren't interesting colors,
but they're very healthy and very sweet, and handled from birth.

3 Females - Two black, One golden agouti
2 Males - Golden agouti

*Yes, that's five.  Four are up for adoption, I'm keeping one of the little
girls.  I'll take which ever little girl no one else wants ;)

Thanks!
Jessica