> i have female group cages without problems... they are all sisters that
were
> never seperated or mom with daughters, again, never seperated.  This maybe
> an issue of a line, since others have told me this wouldnt work.

Yep I never had a problem with female groups, from as small as 2 to as large
as 6. Well actulaly I think I may have one pair that went sour but I think I
did get them back together again in the end. And a group of sisters who
rejected one when she had escaped for over 24hrs--but you kind of tend to
expect that. But I did have a group of boys (3) gang up and kill a brother
=( But I know some people had no luck at ALL keeping any size group of
females. Very odd.

Elizabeth