On 11/02/2011 8:18 PM, mohsen ramezanpour wrote:
Dear Dr.Justin

I did it,it works.Thanks.

there are another problem:
I want to add some hydogens to my topology.
I used ADDHYD atomname,But this dosen't work.
PLease let me know how can I include some Hydrogenes in my topology.

As Justin suggested, this is not the right forum for PRODRG advice. This forum is for GROMACS discussions. I can only suggest you read the PRODRG documentation.

Mark

Thanks in advance
Mohsen