On Wed, Apr 30, 2008 at 9:43 PM, Bill Ricker <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > But it's also been reported that they may be coming around on that score.
>
>  Hams need computers too !  Just don't want to drive the radio
>  resellers back to eBay again.

  The impression I got was that the impression the person doing the
asking got was more actively hostile towards us Linux people.  Now,
that's a pretty lossy signal by now, so don't put too much stock in
it.  Like I said, it was also reported that they were coming around.
Perhaps nostalgia ain't what it used to be.  :)

>  If I can get a couple boxes of out-of-date Gutsy CDs, I was thinking
>  of Johny Appleseeding, giving them to folks selling computers for them
>  to give WITH the older systems as upgrades.

  Another good idea!  :)

-- Ben