On 10/01/2009 08:06 PM, Ben Scott wrote:
> [1] The front panel says "Comcast", but the top of the case still has
> a giant "SMC" molded into the plastic.

Same model here.  After turning off all of its 'features', it seems to
work well.

The only trick was changing the management interface to run on a private
IP range I wasn't using on my LAN and setting the static route on my
real firewall so I could still get to it.  But with that done I haven't
been able to blame anything on their router (up since May 1).

-Bill

--
Bill McGonigle, Owner
BFC Computing, LLC