Does the camera show up as a regular video device?

For a while I was using motion on a raspberry pi b with a webcam. Motion has a lot of options if you dont mind reading the docs and writing a text config.  It can  save images/video on movement and/or on a timer. It's also able to execute a script when an image is saved and has a basic web interface to view the cameras.  And its fast enough for slow hardware.

- Dennis

Sent from BlueMail