<aol>Me, too!</aol> ;)

It was in Safari that I saw it, also. On a machine I usually use to visit those pages.

On Oct 10, 2005, at 12:28 PM, Bill McGonigle wrote:

On Oct 10, 2005, at 12:04, Bruce Dawson wrote:

I'm not seeing this problem. Is anyone else?

Either you just fixed it or the problem is complex.

I got this in Safari, where I wouldn't have a cookie, as the authentication message:

"To view this page, you need to log in to area “Enter your WikiName: (First name and last name, no space, no dots, capitalized, e.g. JohnSmith). Cancel to register if you do not have one.” on wiki.gnhlug.org."

So, then I just tried raw HTTP from the command line and it worked fine (no cookies). <cue spooky music>

-Bill

-----
[EMAIL PROTECTED]           Mobile: 603.252.2606
http://www.bfccomputing.com/    Pager: 603.442.1833
Jabber: [EMAIL PROTECTED]      Text: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
RSS: http://blog.bfccomputing.com/rss