On Aug 15, 2006, at 10:04, Jeffry Smith wrote:

For those who care, I have ownership of gnhlug.net and gnhlug.com,
domains and am willing to pass them over to Bruce/NHLW/GNHLUG/whoever
to continue.  I got them after the slug.com/slug.org issues years back
(similar to whitehouse.com/whitehouse.gov).  Currently they don't
point to anything, but Bruce could put them as pointers to gnhlug.org.

Cool - Ben thought they had gone Porn. :)  Thanks for saving them.

We've just finished moving DNS over to Liberty and DynDNS has graciously volunteered to second for at least .org. I'm cc:'ing Cole 'cause I forget if he's on the -org list or not. Maybe they could second for .com and .net also.

I see the domains are payed up through March and May - maybe if we get the Non-Profit done by then we can even take these on as a legitimate expense. :)

-Bill

-----
[EMAIL PROTECTED]           Cell: 603.252.2606
Blog: http://blog.bfccomputing.com/