Might this have happened when Jerry Kubeck was active? I think this is after that, but a thought. It will be interesting what Peter Wells says. Might he be the piano tuner or a friend of his?

What is needed is a copy of the form they filed with the Secretary of State to establish the corporation so we could see who the incorporators are. I think that would clear it up fast as there would need to be at least five and someone must recognize one of those names if they were part of "our" group. Anyone in Concord want to get a copy from the state?

Ed Lawson