On Fri, 13 Oct 2006 22:13:02 -0400
Ed Lawson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Jerry was a doer and wanted to get things on a solid foundation, so he
> may have had something signed and formed.

Jerry was President of GNHLUG, in fact, and it was on his watch that we
first began to see the merits of the "distributed" LUGs plus a "regional
umbrella".

And he might well have worked on incorporation.

--------

That said, the difficulty of associating names on file with the Secretary
of State with actual people and addresses is weird.

I get by the Secretary of State's office.  If something needs looked up
I'll be happy to make a side trip to the Corporations Division next time.
(Photocopies of signatures from the incorporation documents?)

-Bill