On Oct 24, 2007, at 21:03, Ben Scott wrote:

>   At this point, I'm questioning whether St. Mary's is a good choice.
> I haven't gotten the same answer to a question twice yet.  Supposedly
> they have a good reputation, but I'm not getting a warm fuzzy feeling.
>  Do we want to consider an alternate?
>
> http://wiki.gnhlug.org/twiki2/bin/view/Organizational/BankAccount

FWIW, I did some searching on locations for Citizens, just because I
happen to use them for a similar account (inherited), and updated the
Wiki page (really slow to save?) with some info.  MondadLUG does the
worst of our existing LUG's - the closest is in Milford.

I'm told their online banking is decent.  Not sure if GNUCash
supports their files.

-Bill

-----
[EMAIL PROTECTED]           Cell: 603.252.2606
Blog: http://blog.bfccomputing.com/