On my home network, my printer is attached to my Windows 95 box.
I want to print to it from Linux as well.  I added the printer
with the printtool control panel, but it doesn't work: specifically,
when I lpr -m a job from Linux, it vanishes into the bit bucket and
I get a confirmation message -- but nothing actually comes out.
If I give the Linux printer definition a bogus share name (i.e.,
nothing like anything on the Windows box), I get identical
behaviour.

All the Samba printing docco I've found so far has been focussed
on things going the other way: Windows trying to print on a
Linux-served printer.  Would someone be so kind as to point me
at something that can help me get things to go the other direction?
Thanks..
--
#ken    P-)}