On Thu, 18 Oct 2001, Ken Ambrose wrote:
> Unhappy newsflash: 3ware is discontinuing their RAID controller series.

  [long stream of profanity deleted]

  Someone *finally* makes a reasonably priced IDE RAID controller, with
Linux support, a nice management interface, and real reliability and
performance, and they decide to stop selling it because it works too well.

  Somebody shoot me.  With a really big gun.

--
Ben Scott <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>