On Thu, 18 Oct 2001, Paul Moore wrote:
> if you are looking for hw ide raid on linux you might also try adaptec's
> 2400a.

  Yah, that is what we are planning on falling back on.  Unfortunately, the
Adaptec cards are limited to two channels and cost twice as much as 3Ware's
offerings, but it looks to be the best we can do.

  Do you happen to know if the driver for that card is GPL'ed, i.e., to go
into the mainstream kernel?

--
Ben Scott <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>