On Fri, 2001-12-28 at 13:47, Randy Edwards wrote:
>    I agree that Evolution has come a long way.  It's getting good and it fills a
>nice niche for those people who feel they can't live without OutLook.
>

>    However, I was surprised to see that 1.0 didn't support IMAPS.  To me, that
>killed it right there...

Assuming you mean IMAP, it supports it just fine; two of my inboxes are
IMAP, and I have no problems whatsoever.  Did you perhaps miss an item
on their release notes?  (Actually, that's another one of the features I
really like: I don't, off-hand, know of another tool that handles both
POP and IMAP as nicely; for example, Outlook sucks at applying filters
to IMAP (or at least I've failed thus far), and that works just fine for
Evolution.)

-Ken