Jack Hodgson wrote:

> I'm kinda amused at how I'm unwilling to do a particular bit
> of system maintenance because it involves shutting down the
> machine, and I like seeing my uptime stats get bigger.

Indeed.  I have two machines that have been up since the
last century, and I have the same reluctance.  One of my
laptops has been up since August, and the other will hopefully
surpass that (once I get the hang problem sorted).

I used to have more that had been up as long, but they've had
to be rebooted for various reasons.. :-(
--
#ken    P-)}

"Millenium hand and shrimp!"