On Mon, 28 Jan 2002, Jack Hodgson wrote:
> >How did [installing on a 68K Mac] turn out, anyway?

  Whoops.  I was *thinking* 68K, but my fingers are so used to typing 64K
(as in memory) that I blew it.  Thanks for the correction.

  For those wondering: 68K is a common abbreviation for 68000, the Motorola
model series for the CPU used in pre-PowerPC Macintoshes, going back quite a
ways.  Not to mention the Palm Pilot, some old Unix systems, and tons of
embedded devices.

> I've posted (and will continue to post) my notes and commentary in blog
> format ...

  Very cool!  Thanks muchly!  :-)

--
Ben Scott <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>