On Fri, 2002-05-17 at 12:51, Mark Komarinski wrote:
> I heartily recommend spamassassin.  It used a variety of weightings to
> see if the mail you have is spam.  For example, if the mail is listed
> in Razor, it's worth 2 points, and if it came from a site listed in one
> of the RBLs, it's worth a few points, and so on.  You can configure the
> weighting as you like (and the threshold where it's considered spam).

I'll second this.

I've been using spam assassin in conjunction with razor for about a
month now.  Only 1 or 2 false positives, and I'd say there's been about
97% rate of correct catches.

--
Some Axiom: The intelligence of the world is a constant.
            The population is increasing.

Cole Tuininga
Lead Developer
Code Energy, Inc