Hi all,

I'm wondering what IRC server people use.  Since I know next to
nothing about IRC, I have no idea what servers are available, and
which ones are good/bad/major security holes, etc.

Any pointers would be great.

While you're at it, pointers/recommendations on IRC clients would
also be gratefully accepted  :)

Thanks!

--

Seeya,