On Tue, 23 Jul 2002, at 2:34pm, Mark Komarinski wrote:
> Every time I've used kickstart, there has been some serious bug in it.
> From messing up the partition table to mismatches between
> crypt/shadow/plaintext root password settings.

  The early iterations of Red Hat's anaconda install did have some serious
bugs in them.  For that matter, some of the later iterations have, too.
However, said bugs have typically been fixed with the release of updated
install images from Red Hat.

  It usually takes Red Hat two or three tries to get something right, but
they usually do get it right, eventually.  ;-)

--
Ben Scott <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>