Hi all,

I'm looking for a decent calendar application.  However, I'm rather
picky, as one of the requirements for said application is that it
support command line capability to add events to the calendar.

I don't really care about to-do lists, Palm Pilot sync'ing, etc.

All I want is a calendar which will allow me to add events, set the
re-occuring meta-data, etc., and warn me of impending doom^H^H^H^H
meetings.  And I have to at least be able to *add* these events from
the command line.

Why, you may ask, do I care about command-line capability? Because I
currently live in an environment which is completely controlled by
Microsoft Exchange.  As a result, these people actually think that
the ability to easily schedule meetings means we should have lots of
them.  I do not use Outlook, rather slurp my e-mail down via
fetchmail.  I do not want to use Evolution/Connector, because I like
exmh much better.  If I can find a calendar application which does
what I want, I can easily have procmail update my calendar
auto-magically.  If I can't, it probably means I need to write my own
app which will write out v-cal formate to something gnome-pim/gnomecal.

So, anyone know of anything like what I'm looking for?

Thanks!

--

Seeya,
Paul

              Have you appreciated your SysAdmin today?
                     http://www.sysadminday.com/