Thank you, bernard, for such a good, strong, response.

May I suggest you convene some top administrators of important emergent
countries administrators, e.e. Sao Pauo and UNAM in Mexico. Chile and
Argentina might well be two other interesting targets. People from
Clacso, SciELO and RedALyC might also be good targets.

Similar people from Africa and Asia would also be very useful. Eve Gray
coul help for South Africa, and Leslie Chan, through Bioline, for
Africa.

Etc, etc.

Besr,

jc