2008/11/5 Mario Goveia <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
> Date: Tue, 4 Nov 2008 20:52:09 +0000
> From: "Gabe Menezes" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>>
> One Goanetter met you and he was not at all complimentry!!
>>
> Mario responds:
>>
> This is false.  I have only met two Goanetters personally and they are both
> close friends.  One of them lives in Goa and has met Gabe and, to put it
> kindly, does not think much of him.

RESPONSE: Both are close friends? Hmm!  I have an email stored on my
Google account, of what was said about Mario. ( On Google mail, one
does not need to delete any emails for life ostensibly) but I shall
let this one pass!...but for one thousand dollars, I am willing to
sell it?

I shall give the guy 500 hundred bucks for breaking trust and we shall
both be happy bunnies!

Put your money where your mouth is my man, else belt up and crawl, you
burenthelo munis.

--
DEV BOREM KORUM.

Gabe Menezes.